1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
4 tsp. karo
2 cups warm water
2 tsp. dry yeast
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup salad oil
3 cup flour
1. In a sauce pan, heat all sticky sauce ingredients until melted. Pour into greased pan, set aside.
2. For the dough, dissolve yeast in warm water. Slowly add the rest of the dough ingredients.
3. Add 3-4 more cups of flour and form a dough ball. Roll out into large rectangle 24x12.
4. Place dough into greased pan with sticky sauce ingredients, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
5. Let rise in refrigerator overnight.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.