2 soft pizza crusts (14 inch)
6 oz. pepperoni slices
6 oz. Italian sausage
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
1 red onion, cut into thin strips
1 can pizza sauce
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/8 cup Italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. salt
1. Spray 12-inch deep-dish pizza pan with vegetable oil.
2. Place 1 pizza crust in pan and have crust come up sides like a pie.
3. Add all listed ingredients into pizza pan, adding seasoning to top.
4. Place second crust on top and use a fork to blend top and bottom crusts together like a pie.
5. Cut off any additional crust.
6. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.