4 oz. beef tenderloin
2 Slices reduced fat American cheese, torn in two halves
4 tsp. Dijon honey mustard
3 leaves Romaine Lettuce, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 Tbsp. diced red onion
Black pepper to taste
1. Heat skillet over medium heat.
2. Add olive oil and saute garlic and onions for about 30 seconds.
3. Add beef and cook until to your liking.
4. Spread 2 tsp. mustard evenly over one tortilla.
5. Top with cheese halves, half beef and half torn lettuce.
6. Roll up tortilla and cut in half.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 with the remaining ingredients.