1 Tbsp. oil or butter
2 cups rice
3 scrambled eggs
6 oz. raw or cooked beef, chicken, ham, pork or seafood
14 oz. can bean sprouts
1 tsp. rice or white vinegar
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. diced onions
Any other vegetables you wish
1. Cook rice according to package.
2. While rice is cooking, simmer meat in pan.
3. Add vegetables to meat and mix together. Simmer again until vegetables are done.
4. Add rice, soy sauce, and vinegar, then eggs.
5. Add pepper to taste and add any other seasonings you wish.