Not chocolate, not cheese -- potato.
1 lb. cooked potatoes
1 oz. margarine/butter
1/2 lb. white flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 small onion, chopped
1/2 sprig of parsley
Fresh ground pepper
1 Tbsp. milk
1. Mash the potatoes and season to taste. Beat onions and parsley into mashed potatoes.
2. Rub margarine into flour and baking powder. Add to vegetables and mix.
3. Beat egg and milk together in a bowl.
4. Add milk and egg to mixture and mix together thoroughly. Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead until smooth. Divide in two and roll each piece out into a circle about a quarter inch thick. Cut into two triangles or circles
5. Fry in a pre-heated well greased pan until golden brown on both sides.