Marty's Breakfast Waffles
A delicious breakfast meal -- wrapped into one.
1 3/4 cup flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 strips bacon
6 pork sausage links
1/4 cup cheese
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
Vegetables or fruit for flavor (optional)
1. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat in two eggs, then mix in milk and oil. Stir until batter is mixed but slightly lumpy. Set aside.
2. Fry bacon and sausage links. When cooked, cut into small pieces.
3. After meat is cooked, scramble remaining eggs.
4. Add chopped meat, eggs, cheese and cinnamon to batter. Stir until uniform.
5. Pour into waffle iron until 3/4 full. Cook for three to five minutes or until golden brown on top.
6. Serve with warm maple syrup.
Yield: 9 to 12 waffles.