8 oz. pork loin - thinly sliced
1 oz. diced shallot (onion)
2 oz. butter or margarine
Apple Brandy (optional)
2 oz. heavy cream
2 oz. applesauce
Chopped parsley for garnish
1. Melt the butter in a skillet.
2. Season the pork with seasons of your choice.
3. Sautee the pork in the hot butter, add the shallot.
4. When pork is cooked, deglaze the pan with the brandy. Add the applesauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the cream and brink to just below a boil.
6. Transfer the pork and sauce to a warm plate. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with your favorite vegetables and potato.