12 6” corn tortillas
1/2 lb. low fat shredded Monterey jack cheese
1 ripe tomato, chopped
1 small can heated fat free refried beans
2 finely chopped green onions
1-4 oz. can black olives drained
Non-stick cooking spray
1. With kitchen scissors, cut tortillas into wedges.
2. Spread tortillas in single layer on baking tray, lightly spray with non-stick spray.
3. Shake three shakes of salt on tortillas.
4. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool for five minutes.
5. Sprinkle ingredients over tortillas, reduce heat to 350°, put in oven for three minutes.
6. Cool for five minutes before eating.