Dried Cranberry and Apple Stuffing
2 cups cubed Whole Wheat Bread
3 ¼ cups White Bread cubed
1 cup Yellow Onion, diced
¾ cup Celery, chopped
2 ½ teaspoons dried Sage
1 ½ teaspoons dried Rosemary
½ teaspoon dried Thyme
1 medium Golden Delicious Apple, peeled, cored and diced
¾ cup dried Cranberries
½ cup walnuts
¼ cup Parsley
1 Cup Vegetable Stock
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
½ cup Naturally Fresh® Cranberry Walnut Fruit Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350OF. Bake the whole wheat and white bread cubes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. When cool place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl. In a large sauté pan cook chopped onions, celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme over medium heat; about 4 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add to bread cubes with the walnuts, dried cranberries, diced apples and parsley. Toss mixture well.
4. Drizzle the melted butter, vegetable stock and Naturally Fresh® Cranberry Walnut Fruit Dressing over mixture.
5. Toss stuffing well. Bake at 350OF for 20 minutes or until warm.