1 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
4 oz. morel mushrooms (substitute any mushroom), washed
2 oz. blanched spring peas
4 oz. creme fraiche (heavy cream can be used)
1 oz. grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Sherry wine or Madeira wine
Butter for pan
1. Heat pan on medium heat; add butter.
2. Add mushrooms and cook slightly; add wine and reduce.
3. Add peas and pasta, toss to heat, add cream and reduce.
4. Add parmesan cheese and season; allow to thicken.
5. Place pasta in bowl; top with peas and mushrooms. Garnish with grated cheese and serve.