1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
3 cups sifted cake flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla
3 tsp. baking powder
1 box orange gelatin
1 large whipping cream
1 large can crushed pineapple
1 box vanilla instant pudding
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Add orange gelatin to mixture.
4. Add milk and flour and beat until smooth.
5. This will make 5 layers. Bake at 350° until done.
1. Mix together and spread between layers, top and sides.
2. Put mandarin oranges on top.