2 freshly grilled or boiled lobsters
2 tsp. butter
3 Tbsp. butter
2 tsp. flour
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup stock ( lobster base and water )
1/2 tsp. salt, paprika, celery salt, and cayenne or to your taste
1 Tbsp. dry sherry
1 1/2 cups shredded white bread
1. Cut down the center of freshly grilled lobsters and remove meat.
2. Dice meat.
3. In heated skillet stir together 2 tsp. of butter, 2 tsp. flour, to make rough. Add to rough diced meat, and add heavy cream, stock, salt, celery salt, cayenne, blend and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add sherry, 1 1/2 cups shredded white bread or corn meal and 3 Tbsp. butter.
5. Cook and stir these ingredients until all the butter is absorbed. Wash the lobster shells thoroughly. Fill them with the mixture.
6. Spread the tops with the bread crumbs. Brown them on grill or broiler. Serve with lobster.