1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
3/4 cup sugar, divided
1/4 cup margarine, melted
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sour cream (divided)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
3 oz. Irish cream liquor
4 oz. semi sweet chocolate
1 pkg. mint cookies
1. In medium bowl, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine.
2. Press mixture firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan, set aside.
3. In small sauce pan, over low heat, melt semi sweet chocolate.
4. In medium bowl, with electric beaters mixer at medium speed beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until creamy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time and beat well. Add sour cream and vanilla and liquor and beat till smooth.
6. Pour into prepared pie crust. Swirl in 3/4 of melted chocolate.
7. Bake at 325° for 35 to 40 minutes in water bath.
8. Bake cheese cake until slightly puffed and center is set.
9. Blend remaining 1 cup water for cream and brown sugar, spread cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes more.
10. Take out of oven and arrange mint cookies around outside of pie. Cool to room temp. Drizzle remaining chocolate over cake.
11. Chill for four hours.