1.5 - 2 lbs. pork shoulder or tenderloin
2 oz. olive oil
Salt, pepper and garlic, to taste
4 oz. red wine
1 onion, julienne
2 oz. brown sugar
2 oz. honey
1. Rub pork loin lightly with olive oil. Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
2. Sear in medium skillet over medium high heat until browned. Add red wine and reduce by half.
3. Place pork loin in 13x9 cake pan, pouring remainder of red wine into dish over pork loin.
4. Add brown sugar and glaze with honey. Add onion to dish.
5. Cover and place into preheated oven at 325° and let cook for one hour.