Impress your friends and loved ones by making them the Perfect Omelet.
3 large eggs
1/3 cup yellow onion (diced)
1/3 cup green bell pepper (diced)
1/3 cup smoked ham (diced)
1 Tbsp. whole butter
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in a non-stick 10-inch pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion, pepper and ham for 1 and a half minutes.
2. Beat eggs with two forks until frothy, then add to pan with other mixture. Add cheese and turn heat down to medium-low.
3. Bring cooked eggs up to the front of the pan with a back and forth motion while holding handle. Continue until you form a tube, trapping the uncooked egg in a tube of the cooked eggs. Basically, you want the mixture to all combine eventually after doing the back and forth motion.
4. Turn heat down to low and flip the tubed mixture every minute until firm. Don't overcook!
5. Salt and pepper to taste and then serve.