1 cup flour
3/4 cup water
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/4 tsp. salt
4 oz. chocolate sauce
4-6 oz. non-dairy whipped topping
6 oz. vanilla or chocolate ice cream
1 pint raspberries (or your favorite fruit)
1. Add water, eggs, vegetable oil, flour and salt, mixing together with whisk (if using whisk, whisk together all wet ingredients well before adding dry ingredients) or mixer on medium speed until batter is smooth, stopping to scrape flour from sides of mixing bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate batter for at least two hours. For best results, let batter set covered in refrigerator overnight.
3. In a lightly oiled 6-inch pan, add just enough batter to make a thin coat.
4. Cook each crepe until set (about 45 seconds). Flip crepe and let cook for 20 seconds.
5. Transfer to waxed paper until cooled.
6. When cooled, add in center of crepe non-dairy whip topping, ice cream and raspberries. Roll and place on a bed of chocolate sauce, accompanied with non-dairy whipped topping and raspberries, drizzled in chocolate sauce.
Completely cooled crepes may be stacked, wrapped in aluminum foil and refrigerated for up to five days or frozen for up to two months. Thaw in cool oven.