2 leaves red leaf lettuce
1/2 head romaine lettuce
6 oz. fresh or frozen tuna
2 Tbsp. spike seasoning
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 roma tomato
1 Tbsp. fresh blended herbs (tarragon, parsley, basil, rosemary, thyme
Mother Earths Essential Dressing
8 oz. virgin olive oil
4 oz. Baleen’s flax oil
2-3 oz. balsamic vinegar
3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 Tbsp. spike seasoning
1 tsp. lemon juice
Dash soy sauce
Tarragon, parsley, rosemary to taste
1. Wash and rinse all lettuces in cold water. Place red leaf lettuce on bottom of base plate for garnish.
2. Tear washed romaine lettuce into salad bowl, add Mother Earths Essential dressing to your taste, and toss. Mound romaine into center of red leaf lettuce.
3. Brush olive oil over tuna and dredge through spike seasoning. Sear in preheated cast iron skillet for approximately three minutes on each side or until tuna is flaky.
1. Mix dressing ingredients together in a blender.
2. Keep stored in the refrigerator and use on sandwiches and salads.