1 can cream-style corn
1 can of whole kernel corn, drain
1 box jiffy cornbread mix
1 large sweet onion
8 oz. sour cream
Mild cheddar cheese
1 stick of butter or margarine
1. Lightly saute onions in stick of butter and set aside.
2. Mix cream corn, corn, cornbread mix and egg.
3. Mix onion with sour cream.
4. Put cornbread mixture in Pyrex dish, saving some for top.
5. Put onion mix in the middle.
6. Put remaining cornbread mix on top and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Place in oven for 30-40 minutes at 350°.