1 box corn bread mix (cook as directed)
1 lb. bacon, fried crisp
3 medium size ripe tomatoes, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup pickle relish
1 Tbsp. sugar
1. Mix mayonnaise, pickle relish and sugar and set aside.
2. In 2-quart casserole dish, crumble half of the corn bread.
3. Layer half of crumbled bacon. Layer chopped tomatoes, pepper and onion.
4. Spread mayonnaise mixture over mixture.
5. Crumble remaining corn bread and top with remaining bacon.