Aunt Janice's Fruit Salad
This is an appetizing and eye-appealing dessert!
1 large can chunk pineapple
1 can mandarin oranges or fresh oranges
1 pkg. of vanilla cook and serve pudding
1. Drain pineapple and add enough water to make two cups of liquid.
2. Prepare one box of vanilla cook and serve pudding with the juice for the liquid.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. Layer the fruit in a clear glass salad bowl. Use as many layers as you wish as it does make it colorful.
5. After the pudding has cooled, but before it is totally cold, pour slowly over fruit.
6. Insert knife to make sure pudding gets to the bottom of the bowl.
7. Refrigerate and enjoy!!