Cinnamon Apricot Pork Loin Wraps
4 oz. pork loin, with pocket cut in center
3 pieces dried apricot halves
1 tsp. of your favorite seasoning
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
2. Place apricot halves inside pork pockets and season with seasoning.
3. Saute approximately 2-3 minutes on each side, with an internal temperature of 160°.
4. Transfer pockets to platter and cut into 4-5 pieces to fan out.
5. Add cinnamon to remaining olive oil in skillet and drizzle over pork pockets.
Note: Add red skin potatoes and green beans for wonderful sides to your "diabetic conscience dinner."