3 cups spinach
8 oz. can mandarin oranges (whole segments and juice)
1/4 cup red onions
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 diced garlic glove
Dash of black pepper
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
3 Tbsp. blacking season
4 oz. chicken tenderloins, cut into strips
Corn starch mix (1 tsp. starch: 2 tsp. water)
1. Wash and steam spinach leaves and place into a bowl.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat and add half of the olive oil, garlic, blackened chicken and red onions.
3. Saute until chicken is cooked to 160°.
4. Add red wine vinegar and turn off heat.
5. Add remaining olive oil, brown sugar and black pepper and tighten to medium sauce.
6. Serve hot on the spinach leaves.