White frozen bread dough
1. Thaw frozen bread dough according to package.
2. Make about an inch cut down the middle of the dough.
3. Place knife to line and make 2 cuts. This gives you 3 strands.
4. Start braiding and pull right to middle, then left to middle until you reach the end, about 1/2 inch, and press together.
5. Dab the end with olive oil.
6. Let rise for 1.5 hours on top of warming oven that's pre-heated to 375°. It will raise twice its size
7. Bake 30-40 minutes in the oven.
8. Let cool for at least 5 minutes.