Blackened Tenderloin and Shrimp
2 oz. olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 cup celery
1/2 cup onions
8 oz. tenderloin, medallions
6 pieces of shrimp, peeled and cleaned
2 oz. red wine
4 oz. beef stalk
1. Sauté first four ingredients over medium heat in cast iron skillet until tender.
2. Dredge tenderloin and shrimp through blackening season, and sauté until cooked medium.
3. Add red wine; reduce by half.
4. Add beef stock and tighten with corn starch.
5. Serve over rice, pasta or pecan mashed potatoes.