3 lbs. hamburger
1 onion, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
2 garlic cloves, diced
Salt, pepper and garlic, to taste
1/2 cup steak sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 cup oats
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. In large bowl combine all meat loaf ingredients thoroughly.
2. Form into loaf and place in 9x12 cake pan.
3. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
4. Mix glaze ingredients together thoroughly.
5. Uncover meat loaf and top with glaze. Bake additional 15 minutes.
Wrap medium precooked bacon around meat loaf after its glazed to make meat loaf with a twist. Secure bacon with tooth pick if needed.