2 (6 or 8 oz.) chicken breasts
3 oz. ham
2 oz. Swiss cheese
2 cups bread crumbs seasoned with Italian garlic spices
1 cup seasoned flour (salt, pepper, garlic)
1/2 cup milk
1. Mix eggs and milk in separate bowl.
2. Place seasoned bread crumbs into separate bowl.
3. Place seasoned flour in bowl.
4. Butterfly chicken and stuff with ham and cheese.
5. Dredge through flour, then eggs, and then breadcrumbs.
6. Sauté in olive oil till golden brown on each side. Place into preheated oven 350° and bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature is 160°.
A mushroom cream sauce makes for an exceptional dish atop your Cordon Blue.
Yield: 2 servings