1 piece raw bacon
16 oz. pork loin
5 oz. olive oil (reserve 1 oz.)
2 oz. Dijon
1 Tbsp. Montreal seasoning
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Rub olive oil lightly over loin, and add Montreal steak seasoning.
3. Over medium high heat sear pork loin until brown.
4. In medium mixing bowl add Dijon, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic to make marinade. Whisk together till thoroughly combined.
5. Dredge loin through marinade and place on a pine plank board.
6. Dice bacon and sprinkle over the top of loin. Place into preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
This is a great recipe for Valentine’s Day, accompanied with heart-shaped red skin potatoes, herb flavored zucchini and yellow squash.