3” x 8” strip of frozen chocolate cake cut in half
3” x 8” strip of vanilla ice cream
4-5 cups whipped cream or riches on top
2 oz. Irish crème liqueur
2 oz. coffee liqueur
1 can dark pitted cherries, drained
1/4 cup real butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 oz. 151 rum
1. Cut cake in half and lightly drizzle liqueurs on each cake.
2. Place ice cream in between cake and frost the out sides with whip cream and freeze.
1. Heat butter until melted, add brown sugar and cook for two minutes.
2. Add orange juice, cherries, cinnamon, and cook for two minutes.
3. Add rum and flambe. Be careful of flames! When flames extinguish, place atop cake or your favorite desert.