12 to 15 servings
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) orange cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat together the cake mix, gelatin mix, eggs, oil, and water until well blended. Pour into the baking dish.
Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make frosting by beating the cream cheese and orange juice. Add the pudding mix and sugar; beat well. Stir in the pineapple until well combined, then beat in the whipped topping.
Frost the cooled cake, cover loosely, and chill for at least one hour before serving.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.