CITY OF LIVINGSTON DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
Post Office Box 1020
502 Lafayette Street
Livingston, AL 35470
Phone: (205) 652-952
LIVINGSTON FIRE DEPARTMENT Volunteer Student Qualifications
1) Be at least 17 years of age and possess a HS diploma or GED.
2) Be able to obtain CPR license.
3) Be in good moral standing.
4) You must provide accurate, complete and signed application.
5) You must be an enrolled student of the University of West Alabama.
6) 2.25 cumulative GPA.
7) You must successfully pass an interview process.
8) You must successfully complete the recruit training program.
9) 2 Letters of Reference.
10) Must be in good physical condition; be in good mental health, normal hearing, binocular acuity correctable to 20/40 (20/100 uncorrectable) with a slight degree of color blindness allowed.