Area Sports Scores
WTOK Top Sports Headlines
Tigers Host VSU on Thursday
- The Tigers expect a different motivation, but the same intensity on Thursday when they host Valdosta State on ESPN3.
MSU NCAA Graduation Success Rate Highest Since 2005
- The Mississippi State's athletic teams combined represent the school's highest total since 2005.
MCC Soccer Falls To Northwest
- The MCC Lady Eagles saw their season come to an end as Northwest Mississippi scored the winning goal in the final 15 minutes to end the game by a narrow 2-1 victory.
MSU Tops Playoff Rankings; Ole Miss Fourth
- Three SEC West division teams are in the top four of the first College Playoff Poll
Short Week For Saints
- After beating Green Bay on Sunday night, the New Orleans Saints travel to Detroit Thursday to face the Lions
AP Prep Polls
- Here's a look at the latest high school football rankings from the Associated Press
SEC Players of the Week Announced
- Players from Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Alabama are among those honored this week
Rebels' Golson and Prewitt Named Thorpe Award Semifinalists
- The Rebels' will boast two of the Jim Thorpe Award's 15 semifinalists.
McKinney Named Butkus Award Semifinalist
- Mississippi State football linebacker Benardrick McKinney is one of 15 players named a Butkus Award semifinalist.
Amway Top 25 Poll
- The Amway Top 25 football coaches poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records through Oct. 25, total points based on 25 points for first place through one point for 25th, and previous ranking.
The AP Top 25
- The Top 25 teams in The Associated Press college football poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records through Oct. 25, total points based on 25 points for a first-place vote through one point for a 25th-place vote, and previous ranking.
Rebels' Nkemdiche Out For The Season
- The No. 7 Ole Miss Linebacker, Denzel Nkemdiche is confirmed to be out for season.
Giants Sweep Royals 5-0
- Giants take the World Series lead 3-2 after beating the Royals in Game 5 5-0.
Saints Continue At Home Win Streak
- The New Orleans Saints blew past the Green Bay Packers, 44-23.
Mississippi State Football Remains No. 1
- For the third straight week, the MSU Bulldogs remain No. 1 in the polls.
More WTOK Top Sports Headlines