Saturday afternoon's storms brought some much needed rain to the area, but some storms contained gusty winds strong enough to topple a few trees.
Here are the damage reports that were received from around the area.
- At 2:40 pm, law enforcement reported penny-sized hail in Starkville in Oktibbeha County.
- At 2:45 pm, a Starkville homeowner reported that patio furniture and a trampoline was blown from their backyard.
- At 2:55 pm, trees were blown down off Old West Point Road 4 miles northeast of Starkville in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. One tree was across the road.
- At 4:02 pm, a large tree was blown down on Highway 15 near Stallo, or 10 miles north of Philadelphia in Neshoba County, Mississippi.
- At 5:20 pm, Forrest County Emergency Management reported nickel-sized hail in Brooklyn, Mississippi.
- Around 5:30 pm, small hail of unknown size fell in northwest Choctaw County, Alabama.
- Around 6 pm, trees were blown down in Cuba in Sumter County, Alabama.
- At 7:33 pm, 3.75" of rain was reported in Cuba in Sumter County, Alabama.
More reports will be added as they become available.