This page provides links to a lot of EXCELLENT information! Just click on any of the links that interest you:
Newscenter 11 Hurricane Center Online
- Get the latest satellite imagery and tropical weather information here.
Storm Prediction Center
- Get severe weather outlooks for the entire country here.
National Weather Service Jackson, MS
- NWS Jackson covers the Mississippi portion of the Newscenter 11 viewing area.
National Weather Service Birmingham, AL
- NWS Birmingham covers much of the Alabama portion of the Newscenter 11 viewing area.
National Weather Service Mobile, AL
- NWS Mobile covers the southernmost counties in the Alabama portion of the Newscenter 11 viewing area.
NCEP Model Page
- Computer models from the National Weather Service.
College of DuPage Meteorology
- The College of DuPage also offers weather data and computer models.
Earl Barker's Model Page
- Great for severe weather forecasting
Meridian Model Output Statistics (MOS)
- Text model forecasts for Meridian.
Meridian Gridded Midpoint-NAM Text Data
- Surface and upper air forecasts in text form for Meridian.
Long Distance Chase Team (LDCT)
- The premier storm chase group in the Southeast
Live Weather Data