This page provides links to a lot of EXCELLENT information! Just click on any of the links that interest you:
Newscenter 11 Hurricane Center Online
- Get the latest satellite imagery and tropical weather information here.
Storm Prediction Center
- Get severe weather outlooks for the entire country here.
National Weather Service Jackson, MS
- NWS Jackson covers the Mississippi portion of the Newscenter 11 viewing area.
National Weather Service Birmingham, AL
- NWS Birmingham covers much of the Alabama portion of the Newscenter 11 viewing area.
National Weather Service Mobile, AL
- NWS Mobile covers the southernmost counties in the Alabama portion of the Newscenter 11 viewing area.
NCEP Model Page
- Computer models from the National Weather Service.
College of DuPage Meteorology
- The College of DuPage also offers weather data and computer models.
Earl Barker's Model Page
- Great for severe weather forecasting
Meridian Model Output Statistics (MOS)
- Text model forecasts for Meridian.
Meridian Gridded Midpoint-NAM Text Data
- Surface and upper air forecasts in text form for Meridian.
Long Distance Chase Team (LDCT)
- The premier storm chase group in the Southeast
Live Weather Data
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.