PSC revokes licenses of 17 companies
The Mississippi Public Service Commission Tuesday revoked the certificates of seventeen telecommunications companies to do business in the state.
The PSC says all failed to submit annual reports detailing their business activities in Mississippi.
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley said that the businesses were not only out of compliance with the PSC, but also the Secretary of State’s office.
“We will not allow these companies to just flaunt the law. If you fail to respond to us, we cannot believe you are responsive to your customers,” Presley said in a news release.
Presley says consumers who are receiving telecommunications services from any of the seventeen companies should immediately notify his office toll-free at 1-800-356-6428 or 1-800-637-7722.
Here's a list of the companies:
• American Phone Services Corporation
• Association Administrators, Inc.
• Correctional Communications, Inc.
• Business Discount Plan, Inc.
• C.M. Inc.
• Davco, Inc.
• Ernest Communications, Inc.
• Gold Line Telemanagement, Inc.
• IBFA Acquisition Company, LLC
• Independent Telecommunications Systems, Inc.
• Inmate Communications Corporation,
• iNetworks Group, Inc.
• NECC Telecom, Inc.
• Primus Telecommunications, Inc.
• Pulse Telecom, LLC
• QX Telecom, LLC
• STi Prepaid, LLC