Odds to Win 2023 SEC Championship, Favorites, Betting Insights
Hoping to find odds on the winner of the SEC? Then you've come to the right place. Georgia (-125) and LSU (+350) are the top two contenders, and we break down the rest of the top teams later on in this article.
Want to place a futures bet on the SEC winner? Sign up at BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Odds to Win the SEC
|Team||Odds to Win SEC|
SEC Upcoming Games
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
- Auburn Tigers at Texas A&M Aggies 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN
- Kentucky Wildcats at Vanderbilt Commodores 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on SEC Network
- Ole Miss Rebels at Alabama Crimson Tide 3:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on CBS
- UTSA Roadrunners at Tennessee Volunteers 4:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on SEC Network
- Arkansas Razorbacks at LSU Tigers 7:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN
- Charlotte 49ers at Florida Gators 7:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on SEC Network+
- Memphis Tigers vs. Missouri Tigers 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPNU
- UAB Blazers at Georgia Bulldogs 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on ESPN2
- Mississippi State Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 23 on SEC Network
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.