How to Watch the Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) square off against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1) at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Ole Miss has been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (fifth-best with 55 points per game) and scoring defense (24th-best with 13.5 points allowed per game) this year. Georgia Tech's offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 23rd-best in the FBS with 41 points per game. In terms of defense, it is surrendering 26 points per game, which ranks 86th.
See more info below, including how to watch this matchup on SEC Network.
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Virginia vs Maryland
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Key Statistics
|Ole Miss||Georgia Tech|
|515 (28th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||533 (23rd)|
|288.5 (32nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||382.5 (80th)|
|116 (100th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||221.5 (21st)|
|399 (4th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.5 (19th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (89th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (48th)|
Ole Miss Stats Leaders
- Jaxson Dart has been a dual threat for Ole Miss so far this season. He has 601 passing yards, completing 70% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He's rushed for 77 yards (38.5 ypg) on 18 carries.
- Quinshon Judkins has carried the ball 31 times for a team-high 108 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times. He's also tacked on five catches for 43 yards (21.5 per game).
- Tre Harris' 188 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 10 times and has registered eight receptions and five touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins has put up a 171-yard season so far, hauling in 11 passes on 13 targets.
- Dayton Wade has a total of 129 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing eight throws.
Georgia Tech Stats Leaders
- Haynes King has compiled 603 yards on 65.6% passing while collecting seven touchdown passes with one interception this season. He's also rushed for 53 yards .
- Jamal Haynes has rushed for 164 yards on 20 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground. He's also tacked on six catches, totaling 58 yards.
- Trevion Cooley has racked up 19 carries and totaled 145 yards with three touchdowns while also gaining 61 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Malik Rutherford paces his squad with 145 receiving yards on 10 catches.
- Chase Lane has racked up 105 receiving yards (52.5 yards per game) and one touchdown on six receptions.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has racked up 103 reciving yards (51.5 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ole Miss or Georgia Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.