Alcorn State vs. Arkansas State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Arkansas State Red Wolves (0-2) against the Alcorn State Braves (1-1) at First National Bank Arena should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 94-66 in favor of Arkansas State, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Arkansas State is projected to cover the point spread (10.5) versus Alcorn State. The two teams are expected to go over the 154.5 over/under.
Alcorn State vs. Arkansas State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: First National Bank Arena
- Line: Arkansas State -10.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arkansas State -600, Alcorn State +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alcorn State vs. Arkansas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas State 94, Alcorn State 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Alcorn State vs. Arkansas State
- Pick ATS: Arkansas State (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alcorn State Performance Insights
- Alcorn State ranked 280th in the country last season with 67.7 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 195th with 70.6 points allowed per game.
- The Braves pulled down 31.2 boards per game (220th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.3 rebounds per contest (185th-ranked).
- When it comes to assists, Alcorn State dished out just 9.8 per contest (fourth-worst in college basketball).
- Last season the Braves averaged 11.8 turnovers per game (175th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 14.0 turnovers per contest (44th-ranked).
- It was rough sledding for the Braves in terms of threes, as they tallied only 5.1 made threes per game (13th-worst in college basketball) and sank just 29.6% of their attempted three-pointers (eighth-worst).
- Alcorn State ranked 196th in college basketball with 7.3 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 128th with a 33.1% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Alcorn State took 70.3% two-pointers (accounting for 78.5% of the team's baskets) and 29.7% from beyond the arc (21.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.