Gustav Nyquist Game Preview: Predators vs. Ducks - November 14
Gustav Nyquist and the Nashville Predators will face the Anaheim Ducks at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, at Bridgestone Arena. Looking to bet on Nyquist's props versus the Ducks? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Gustav Nyquist vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +185)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nyquist Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Nyquist has a plus-minus of +3, while averaging 15:37 on the ice per game.
- Nyquist has a goal in one of his 14 games playedthis season, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Nyquist has recorded a point in a game six times this season over 14 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- In five of 14 games this year, Nyquist has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- Nyquist's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 47.6% that he hits the over.
- There is a 35.1% chance of Nyquist having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Nyquist Stats vs. the Ducks
- On defense, the Ducks are giving up 41 total goals (2.9 per game) which ranks 11th in the league.
- The team's +3 goal differential ranks 12th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.