Jackson State vs. Loyola Marymount Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Loyola Marymount Lions (1-1) against the Jackson State Tigers (0-3) at Gersten Pavilion is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 85-74 in favor of Loyola Marymount, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 10:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Jackson State projects to cover the 16.5-point spread in its matchup against Loyola Marymount. The over/under is currently listed at 151.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Jackson State vs. Loyola Marymount Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Gersten Pavilion
- Line: Loyola Marymount -16.5
- Point Total: 151.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jackson State vs. Loyola Marymount Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Marymount 85, Jackson State 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Jackson State vs. Loyola Marymount
- Pick ATS: Jackson State (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jackson State Performance Insights
- With 67.6 points per game on offense, Jackson State ranked 283rd in the nation last year. At the other end of the court, it gave up 73.6 points per contest, which ranked 279th in college basketball.
- The Tigers ranked 163rd in the country with 32.0 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 175th with 31.1 rebounds allowed per game.
- Jackson State ranked 249th in college basketball with 12.2 dimes per contest.
- The Tigers fell short in the turnover area last year, ranking 14th-worst in college basketball with 14.6 turnovers per game. They ranked 102nd with 12.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Tigers drained 6.3 threes per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.1% (291st-ranked) from downtown.
- Last season Jackson State gave up 7.9 treys per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.4% (282nd-ranked) from downtown.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Jackson State took 65.8% two-pointers (accounting for 73.9% of the team's buckets) and 34.2% threes (26.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.