Mississippi Valley State vs. UConn Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the UConn Huskies (2-0) and the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-2) at XL Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 105-48 and heavily favors UConn to take home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, UConn projects to cover the 45.5-point spread in its matchup versus Mississippi Valley State. The over/under is listed at 147.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Mississippi Valley State vs. UConn Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 2
- Where: Hartford, Connecticut
- Venue: XL Center
- Line: UConn -45.5
- Point Total: 147.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mississippi Valley State vs. UConn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 105, Mississippi Valley State 48
Spread & Total Prediction for Mississippi Valley State vs. UConn
- Pick ATS: UConn (-45.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Mississippi Valley State Performance Insights
- Mississippi Valley State struggled to put up points last year, ranking second-worst in college basketball with 61.0 points per game. It did better defensively, ranking 310th by allowing 74.8 points per contest.
- The Delta Devils grabbed 28.5 rebounds per game (328th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 32.2 rebounds per contest (257th-ranked).
- Mississippi Valley State didn't post many assists last year, ranking seventh-worst in the nation with 10.0 assists per contest.
- The Delta Devils struggled in the turnover area last season, ranking second-worst in college basketball with 15.3 turnovers per game. They ranked 112th with 12.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Delta Devils struggled to accumulate threes, ranking 13th-worst in college basketball with 5.1 threes made per game. They ranked 138th with a 34.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc last season.
- Mississippi Valley State surrendered 7.9 treys per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 35.8% three-point percentage (303rd-ranked).
- Last year Mississippi Valley State took 72.4% two-pointers, accounting for 76.3% of the team's buckets. It shot 27.6% three-pointers (23.7% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.