Pelicans vs. Mavericks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Smoothie King Center. The game airs on BSNO and BSSW. The matchup's point total is set at 239.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Mavericks Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and BSSW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans Betting Records & Stats
- New Orleans has played three games this season that have had more than 239.5 combined points scored.
- New Orleans' games this season have had an average of 225.3 points, 14.2 fewer points than this game's total.
- New Orleans' ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- The Pelicans have come away with two wins in the six contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- New Orleans has not won as an underdog of +150 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New Orleans has a 40% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pelicans vs Mavericks Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pelicans vs. Mavericks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 239.5||% of Games Over 239.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pelicans Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, New Orleans has an identical winning percentage (.400) at home (2-3-0 record) and away (2-3-0).
- The Pelicans score an average of 109.1 points per game, 8.5 fewer points than the 117.6 the Mavericks give up to opponents.
- New Orleans is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 117.6 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pelicans vs. Mavericks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pelicans vs. Mavericks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.