Canucks vs. Islanders Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Vancouver Canucks (11-3-1) host the New York Islanders (5-6-3, losers of five in a row) at Rogers Arena. The matchup on Wednesday, November 15 starts at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 games, the Canucks have gone 8-1-1 while totaling 46 goals against 20 goals allowed. On 41 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored 12 goals (29.3%).
The Islanders have gone 3-5-2 over their past 10 games, scoring 24 goals while giving up 29 in that period. On 27 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored five goals (18.5%).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a glimpse at which club we think will emerge with the victory in Wednesday's action on the ice.
Canucks vs. Islanders Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projection model for this encounter calls for a final score of Canucks 5, Islanders 1.
- Moneyline Pick: Canucks (-155)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Canucks (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks vs Islanders Additional Info
|Canucks vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Canucks vs Islanders Player Props|
|Canucks vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats|
Canucks Splits and Trends
- The Canucks have finished -1-1 in overtime contests to contribute to an overall record of 11-3-1.
- In the four games Vancouver has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 2-1-1 record (good for five points).
- Vancouver finished 1-1-0 in the two games this season when it scored two goals (registering two points).
- The Canucks are 10-1-1 in the 12 games when they have scored at least three goals (to record 21 points).
- In the four games when Vancouver has scored a lone power-play goal, it picked up seven points after finishing 3-0-1.
- In the eight games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Vancouver is 6-1-1 (13 points).
- The Canucks have been outshot by opponents in seven games, going 5-2-0 to register 10 points.
Islanders Splits and Trends
- The Islanders have a -3-3 record in overtime games this season and a 5-6-3 overall record.
- In the six games New York has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up nine points.
- This season the Islanders scored just one goal in four games and they've earned two points (1-3-0) in those contests.
- New York has two points (1-2-0) in three games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Islanders have earned nine points in their seven games with three or more goals scored.
- New York has scored a lone power-play goal in six games this season and has recorded five points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, New York is 2-2-1 (five points).
- The Islanders' opponents have had more shots in nine games. The Islanders went 3-4-2 in those contests (eight points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Canucks Rank||Canucks AVG||Islanders AVG||Islanders Rank|
|3rd||31.58%||Power Play %||15.79%||25th|
|18th||78%||Penalty Kill %||73.91%||25th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Canucks vs. Islanders Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.