Jackson State vs. Tulsa: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Jackson State Tigers (0-4) will try to break a four-game losing streak when visiting the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-0) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. This matchup is at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Tulsa vs. Jackson State matchup.
Jackson State vs. Tulsa Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Donald W. Reynolds Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Jackson State vs. Tulsa Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tulsa Moneyline||Jackson State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tulsa (-10.5)||146.5||-650||+450||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tulsa (-10.5)||146.5||-700||+470||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jackson State vs. Tulsa Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Jackson State covered 16 times in 29 games with a spread last season.
- The Tigers had an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs last season.
- Tulsa covered six times in 28 games with a spread last season.
- Golden Hurricane games went over the point total 16 out of 28 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.