Jackson State vs. Tulsa Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-0) and the Jackson State Tigers (0-4) squaring off at Donald W. Reynolds Center (on November 16) at 8:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 78-70 win for Tulsa.
Based on our computer prediction, Jackson State is projected to cover the point spread (10.5) versus Tulsa. The two teams are expected to exceed the 146.5 over/under.
Jackson State vs. Tulsa Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Center
- Line: Tulsa -10.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tulsa -650, Jackson State +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jackson State vs. Tulsa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tulsa 78, Jackson State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Jackson State vs. Tulsa
- Pick ATS: Jackson State (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jackson State Performance Insights
- Last season Jackson State averaged 67.6 points per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 73.6 points per contest (279th-ranked).
- With 32.0 rebounds per game, the Tigers were 163rd in college basketball. They gave up 31.1 rebounds per contest, which ranked 175th in college basketball.
- Jackson State averaged 12.2 assists per game, which ranked them 249th in the country.
- The Tigers fell short in the turnover area last season, ranking 14th-worst in college basketball with 14.6 turnovers per game. They ranked 102nd with 12.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Tigers sank 6.3 three-pointers per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.1% (291st-ranked) from downtown.
- Jackson State gave up 7.9 three-pointers per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 35.4% three-point percentage (282nd-ranked).
- Jackson State took 65.8% two-pointers and 34.2% three-pointers last season. Of the team's buckets, 73.9% were two-pointers and 26.1% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.