Mississippi Valley State vs. McNeese Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at The Legacy Center has the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-2) going head to head against the McNeese Cowgirls (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 85-69 victory, heavily favoring Mississippi Valley State.
The Delta Devils are coming off of a 109-47 loss to LSU in their last outing on Sunday.
Mississippi Valley State vs. McNeese Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Mississippi Valley State vs. McNeese Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mississippi Valley State 85, McNeese 69
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mississippi Valley State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Delta Devils averaged 55.3 points per game last season (336th in college basketball) while allowing 78.2 per outing (358th in college basketball). They had a -665 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 22.9 points per game.
- In 2022-23, Mississippi Valley State averaged 56.3 points per game in SWAC action, and 55.3 overall.
- The Delta Devils scored 57.1 points per game at home last season, and 53.3 away.
- In 2022-23, Mississippi Valley State allowed 0.4 fewer points per game at home (77.5) than on the road (77.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.