Ole Miss vs. Sam Houston: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) look to build on a three-game home winning run when hosting the Sam Houston Bearkats (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Ole Miss vs. Sam Houston matchup in this article.
Ole Miss vs. Sam Houston Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: C.M. 'Tad' Smith Coliseum in University, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Ole Miss vs. Sam Houston Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ole Miss Moneyline||Sam Houston Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ole Miss (-9.5)||131.5||-500||+340||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ole Miss (-8.5)||131.5||-470||+340||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ole Miss vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Ole Miss won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- Rebels games went over the point total 16 out of 30 times last season.
- Sam Houston compiled a 15-11-0 ATS record last season.
- In Bearkats games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
Ole Miss Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +15000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+15000), Ole Miss is 57th in the country. It is way below that, 168th, according to computer rankings.
- Ole Miss' chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.7%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.