Mississippi Valley State vs. Milwaukee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the Milwaukee Panthers (1-3) and Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-3) going head to head at The Legacy Center has a projected final score of 77-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Milwaukee, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Delta Devils fell in their most recent outing 73-62 against UL Monroe on Friday.
Mississippi Valley State vs. Milwaukee Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Mississippi Valley State vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 77, Mississippi Valley State 68
Other SWAC Predictions
- Alabama State vs Samford
- Tennessee Tech vs Alabama A&M
- Grambling vs Houston
- Washington State vs Prairie View A&M
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mississippi Valley State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Delta Devils had a -665 scoring differential last season, falling short by 22.9 points per game. They put up 55.3 points per game, 336th in college basketball, and allowed 78.2 per outing to rank 358th in college basketball.
- Mississippi Valley State's offense was more productive in SWAC games last year, tallying 56.3 points per contest, compared to its season average of 55.3 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Delta Devils averaged 3.8 more points per game last season (57.1) than they did when playing on the road (53.3).
- In 2022-23, Mississippi Valley State gave up 77.5 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 77.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.