Pelicans vs. Timberwolves: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The New Orleans Pelicans (6-6), on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Smoothie King Center, face the Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3). The game tips at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSN.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Pelicans vs. Timberwolves matchup in this article.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and BSN
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Timberwolves Moneyline||Pelicans Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Timberwolves (-7.5)||219.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Timberwolves (-7.5)||218.5||-295||+240||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Pelicans|
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- The Timberwolves have a +72 scoring differential, topping opponents by 6.6 points per game. They're putting up 112.2 points per game to rank 18th in the league and are allowing 105.6 per outing to rank second in the NBA.
- The Pelicans' -45 scoring differential (being outscored by 3.8 points per game) is a result of putting up 111.4 points per game (19th in NBA) while giving up 115.2 per contest (21st in league).
- The teams combine to score 223.6 points per game, 4.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams put up 220.8 points per game combined, 1.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Minnesota is 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- New Orleans has covered six times in 12 games with a spread this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pelicans Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Jonas Valančiūnas or another Pelicans player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Pelicans and Timberwolves NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.