Predators vs. Blackhawks: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Nashville Predators (5-10) will aim to stop a four-game losing streak when they square off against the Chicago Blackhawks (5-9) at home on Saturday, November 18 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Predators vs. Blackhawks Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
|Predators (-210)||Blackhawks (+170)||6.5||Predators (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Predators Betting Insights
- The Predators have won 25.0% of their games this season when they've been a moneyline favorite (1-3).
- Nashville has played as a moneyline favorite of -210 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Predators' implied win probability is 67.7%.
- In six games this season, Nashville and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
Predators vs Blackhawks Additional Info
|Predators vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Prediction|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|How to Watch Predators vs Blackhawks|
Predators vs. Blackhawks Rankings
|Predators Total (Rank)||Blackhawks Total (Rank)|
|44 (25th)||Goals||36 (30th)|
|52 (18th)||Goals Allowed||49 (15th)|
|13 (12th)||Power Play Goals||6 (27th)|
|15 (25th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||10 (13th)|
Predators Advanced Stats
- Nashville has a 3-7-0 record against the spread in its past 10 contests, going 3-7-0 overall.
- In its past 10 contests, Nashville went over five times.
- The Predators' past 10 games have averaged 0.5 fewer goals than the over/under of 6.5 set for this matchup.
- During the last 10 games, the Predators have scored 0.7 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Predators offense's 44 total goals (2.9 per game) rank 25th in the league.
- The Predators are ranked 18th in league action in goals against this season, having given up 52 total goals (3.5 per game).
- The team is ranked 23rd in goal differential at -8.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.