How to Watch Chiefs vs. Eagles Monday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 11
The Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) host a streaking Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) team on Monday, November 20, 2023 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The Eagles have won three games in a row.
We provide more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Eagles
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Chiefs vs. Eagles Insights
- The Chiefs put up 23.1 points per game, comparable to the 21.7 per contest the Eagles give up.
- Philadelphia puts up 12.1 more points per game (28) than Kansas City allows (15.9).
- The Chiefs rack up 368.7 yards per game, 45.4 more yards than the 323.3 the Eagles allow per outing.
- Philadelphia averages 88.6 more yards per game (376.8) than Kansas City gives up per matchup (288.2).
- The Chiefs rush for 103.8 yards per game, 37.5 more than the 66.3 the Eagles allow per contest.
- This year Philadelphia piles up 129.7 yards per game on the ground, 17.5 more than Kansas City allows (112.2).
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 17 times this season, six more turnovers than the Eagles have forced (11).
- Philadelphia has 13 giveaways this season, while Kansas City has 13 takeaways.
Chiefs Home Performance
- The Chiefs' average points scored at home (26.4) is higher than their overall average (23.1). But their average points allowed at home (14) is lower than overall (15.9).
- The Chiefs accumulate 382.2 yards per game at home (13.5 more than their overall average), and concede 283.6 at home (4.6 less than overall).
- Kansas City's average yards passing at home (282.2) is higher than its overall average (264.9). And its average yards conceded at home (162.6) is lower than overall (176).
- At home, the Chiefs accumulate 100 rushing yards per game and concede 121. That's less than they gain overall (103.8), and more than they allow (112.2).
- The Chiefs' third-down percentages on offense (45.2%) and defense (34.9%) in home games are both lower than their overall numbers of 45.5% and 36.5%, respectively.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|10/22/2023||Los Angeles||W 31-17||CBS|
|10/29/2023||at Denver||L 24-9||CBS|
|11/5/2023||Miami||W 21-14||NFL Network|
|11/26/2023||at Las Vegas||-||CBS|
|12/3/2023||at Green Bay||-||NBC|
Eagles Away Performance
- The Eagles put up 25 points per game away from home (three less than their overall average), and concede 19.2 away from home (2.5 less than overall).
- On the road, the Eagles rack up 379.8 yards per game and give up 304.2. That's more than they gain overall (376.8), and less than they allow (323.3).
- On the road, Philadelphia accumulates 260.6 passing yards per game and concedes 235.4. That's more than it gains overall (247.1), and less than it allows (257).
- The Eagles rack up 119.2 rushing yards per game on the road (10.5 less than their overall average), and give up 68.8 on the road (2.5 more than overall).
- The Eagles convert 56.8% of third downs away from home (6.8% higher than their overall average), and concede 40.3% away from home (2.3% lower than overall).
|10/29/2023||at Washington||W 38-31||FOX|
|11/20/2023||at Kansas City||-||ABC/ESPN|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.